For us who enjoyed those great moments back then with each other, and well, it has to be said, of course, our beloved Mr. Hill, specially Sebastian, right Sebas? You know who you are, and cen't hide it!! Hope to see you around.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Per Sidsel's Request

Hey guys!, this blog will be pretty much only for us, Rotary Rxchenge Students, for district I don't know what, in PA and MD, to post the things that go on with our lives, so we keep each other updated and don't lose track of everyone's lives.

I have to give you permission to post, but I gotta see how that works, I'll keep you posted though.

Sidsel was the one who got the idea for this (you must remember that hot, blonde, blue eyed danish babe), after I started my own blog (http://tuco80.blogspot.com), so she asked me to make one for us to keep in touch. You guys know who you are, and I think we all know who will be posting more often, not so often and who won't post at all, ohh well, at least it'll be easier to keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home